Don’t lead into your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a Evenaire Heating & Air Conditioning professional. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but regular air conditioner maintenance can help your system operate, keeping you comfy and cool throughout the summer. These routine services do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also crucial for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner running as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be maintained, just like any other investment, to check that you are receiving all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Pflugerville are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to stop working. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about breakdowns or repairs in the middle of the hottest day of the year. Our technicians can look for signs and reveal problems for your air conditioner and warn you long before any troubles arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its best, you could detect a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be working accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Professionals will always look at these levels during an air conditioner service and alter things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be exchanged according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the hygiene of your filters will always be inspected during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our professionals will check that no dust or other particles have gathered on the exterior or indoor coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will guarantee that all moving parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our pros at Evenaire Heating & Air Conditioning in Pflugerville deliver excellent and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a quick service or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 512-355-1482.