As spring begins, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Pflugerville? Particularly if your cooling unit is up-to-date or was cooling good last summer.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioner. It’s a piece of equipment that uses fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can develop leaks and its moving parts can wear out.
Having your equipment examined seasonally by a Evenaire Heating & Air Conditioning pro can help locate minor problems before they turn into huge breakdowns. (And cause your unit to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is installed outside your home, it’s more susceptible to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a pro to maintain delicate internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate inside your system can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these troubles can lead to elevated energy consumption—and a bigger energy bill!
- It could prolong your equipment’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and might even help it last for a greater period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly energy expenses and over the long run, since you won’t have to replace your equipment as fast.
- It helps identify small problems before they lead to big, pricey issues. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly inspect parts and carry out a cycle of cooling performance tests. These detailed measures often allow us to find troubles before they become extensive issues that lead to a pricey repair bill.
- It helps ensure trouble-free cooling throughout the summer. After your system is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your unit is well-prepared to give worry-free air. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for seasonal maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this tune-up, your system is open to advanced breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC maintenance should involve an inspection and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll do:
We’ll check the subsequent spots and components:
- Total system order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the services we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lube moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Tune-Up Today with Evenaire Heating & Air Conditioning
Now is the perfect time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Evenaire Heating & Air Conditioning pros a call at 512-355-1482 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we visit your house, make sure to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your next tune-up.