Is the upcoming year the year of an upgraded, high-efficiency Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an exceptional investment. And when you find the right make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for many years
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Evenaire Heating & Air Conditioning boasts a reputation for professional furnace installation in Pflugerville. We use our years of experience to help you find brands and features that offer improved performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see greater savings! But don’t wait, since this offer only lasts until February 2, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 512-355-1482 when you’re ready to request your free 2024 furnace quote!
Exploring the Costs of a New Furnace
Similar to any utility system, you should consider everything that makes up the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Larger and multistory homes often need a more powerful furnace to adequately heat the entire property. A skilled technician will know how to choose the right size furnace according to your personal heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Highly efficient furnaces deliver heat more evenly, lowering energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance means higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. You’d be surprised how much that could be!
- Features: Furnaces with newer features like compatibility with smart thermostats are generally more expensive at first. Don’t forget, however, that these modern innovations can make managing your HVAC system a lot easier.
The core idea is that furnace installation is about more than the initial cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you can’t wait until your current furnace is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
Upgrading Your Furnace: Benefits of Making the Switch
Upgrading to a new furnace can provide a lot more for you and your home than just reliable heat. A high-efficiency system can offer other benefits including:
- High energy efficiency means lower bills: Modern furnaces are designed with rigorous energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Stronger performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors adjust their performance to use minimal energy for the set temperature.
- Integration with Smart Home Accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like thermostats with smart technology, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters help trap dust or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with Evenaire Heating & Air Conditioning and New Furnace Installation
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot simpler than you might think. With some assistance from the experts at Evenaire Heating & Air Conditioning, all you’ll have to worry about is let us know what your perfect furnace should have. Our team of skilled technicians will keep at it until we find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a cozier note? Ask for your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.