Make your life less difficult—start preparing your air conditioner now before warmer temperatures appear. You can save on your energy bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its maximum efficiency! If you are running your system when it needs service, you could see a dramatic increase in costs and damaging wear and tear on your machine. Keep your system in top shape with at least one air conditioning service call from your Evenaire Heating & Air Conditioning expert each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for a long time to come. Your technician can make sure that your unit is working correctly and keep an eye out for trouble areas to head off any potential problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more expensive repairs.
Just some of the advantages a professional air conditioning service will offer you:
- Cooling cycle evaluation
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of all moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to scheduling your professional air conditioning service, there are things you can do now and throughout the year to ensure your AC is functioning at peak performance.
- Clear the spot around your unit. Make sure there aren’t shrubs growing too close to your system, which can hamper airflow. Remove piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outside unit was covered during the winter months, make sure to uncover it. You can ruin your system if you operate your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could result in major repairs or total replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Evenaire Heating & Air Conditioning service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your yearly service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters monthly and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you ought to change them more frequently.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned often. It keeps your home healthy too! If you follow these few steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Evenaire Heating & Air Conditioning team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.